Hall & Hearty’s new website is coming soon – sign up here so we can let you know as soon as it arrives
March – August 2014
How it works
- We provide a delicious three course meal with vegetarian options made from locally- sourced, ethically responsible ingredients from as little as £20.00 per head
- We use the hall kitchen to prepare and serve
- We work in partnership with the hall management team to plan and sell each event
- We pay the usual hire fee for the hall and all food and staff costs
- The hall can run their own bar if it has one, but we can provide a licensed bar if necessary
- All monies for tickets are collected on the night and all hall fees are paid in full in advance
- We have full public liability insurance.
On the menu
We’re all about locally and responsibly-sourced ingredients and our menu changes according to what’s in season. We’ve also teamed up with local artisan charcutier the Rusty Pig whose sausages and salamis are second-to-none. Here are a few examples of what we might dish up:
Hall & Hearty Menu
Home-made bread and local butter
Hot-smoked mackerel, leaves and herbs, tomato dressing, croutons, samphire
Half the garden on toast, home-made curd
Pulled free-range pork, peas in the pod, new potatoes, roasting juices, crackling, green sauce
Courgette, tomato and mozzarella gratin, leaves and herbs, green sauce
Summer fruit fumble, gin cream, mint.
If the sun’s shining, we can move the event outside with a tasty barbeque, wood-fired pizzas or a plethora of seasonal salads and grilled meats.
Get in touch
If this is something you’d like to be involved with….we’d love to have you on board!